WIN95 VISIGENIC ODBC DRIVER

From: Mark Spiteri <Fotolux_at_pathway.com>
Date: 1996/04/05

Hi there,

   Can someone please let me know if they have had any success in using the oracle 32 driver by visigenic that was included with Visual Basic. When I try to add it in my ODBC ADMINISTRATION it tells me that I do not have the client software from oracle installed.

I am running windows 95 and I have installed the personal oracle 7 for windows 95 and been able to connect to the oracle server we have at work fine. The software that has been installed with personal oracle 7 is SQL PLUS V3 and SQL NETV2. What do I have to do to get this ODBC driver to work?

Any information would be greatly apprecaited! Please sent responses to
smoro_at_tdsi.jts.com

Thank You
Steve Received on Fri Apr 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message