[Q] Fail to display ORADOCM ...

From: MCC <duffy_at_cais.cais.com>
Date: 1996/04/05

I has a PC with Windows 3.1 and X-window software call "X-win32" in it. I tried to display the ORADOCM from server to PC and not successful. My procedure are:

  1. setenv DISPLAY add:0 (login to remote SOLARIS 2.5 UNIX system)
  2. xterm -ls -sb& (successul display on PC)
  3. oradocm (in Xterm) message "connection to window system or terminal type failed"

If I login from another SUN Sparc computer and use same procedude, it worked correctly. Can anyone give me a hint? Thankx. Received on Fri Apr 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message