Re: ORA-15555 snapshot too old?

From: Jared Still <jared_at_valleynet.com>
Date: 1996/04/05

Kevin Johnson Serco DPE/IO <johnson_at_mail.esrin.esa.it> wrote:

>Grandjanny Jerome (LDG) wrote:
>> <snip>

<snip >

>I don't know, but I expereienced exactly this, i.e.
> - plenty of space for rollback segment growth
> - monitoring of rollback segments showed RBSs remained small
> - ORA-01555 error.

>We tried different sizing of rollback segments to no avail.
>In the end the developer re-coded the program !

>I never got a satisfactory answer this.

>Kevin.

Please excuse me if this question has alredy been asked. Do you understand why you are getting this error ( ORA-1555) ?

Jared Still, Oracle DBA
RxNet, Division of Value Health
"All opinions are mine, not my employers" jared_at_valleynet.com Received on Fri Apr 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message