Re: PVCS, MKS, or ClearCase with Dev2000 and VB

From: <Susan>
Date: 1996/04/04

I have evaluated ClearCase, ADC Pro, Continuus, vs MKS/SI. We are an MKS/SI shop for 20 + developers. MKS/SI is dog in disguise. Forget branching and merging;forget diffing deltas; forget event triggers; forget checking packages in easily. It is weak, weak,weak. Plus MKS' Customer Service is severely technically challenged. However, if you don't want to spend any time on the learning curve; or are fiscally challenged, buy it, try it and you will like it. In article <DoxqED.A9C_at_sysdep.elex.co.il>, SHILUV says...