?Where: NT instance start service ( OracleStartORCL ? )

From: Bruce Robertson <brucer_at_mind.net>
Date: 1996/04/03

I'm looking for a service which starts an instance without ANY manual intervention. I received a reply to a previous post which I just read but where is the service?

> Robert C. Nix wrote:
>
> There is a service called OracleStart<SID> that starts the instance.
> On my machine, for instance, I have the following services:
> OracleServiceORCL
> OracleStartORCL
> OracleTNSListenter
>
> I have them all start Automatically. If I shutdown and restart mysystem
> my database starts automatically.
> Robert C. Nix
> Oracle Tools Support
> rnix_at_us.oracle.com

I've emailed Mr. Nix but I'm impatient. Does anyone know where this OracleStartORCL service is to be found?

Thanks in advance. Received on Wed Apr 03 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message