Good Oracle Utilities for Performance/Monitoring/DBA assistance??

From: Marc Baime <marc.baime_at_telops.gte.com>
Date: 1996/04/02

I would appreciate any information, good and bad, on Oracle utilities for monitoring performance, assisting with DBA functions, etc. Information on any and all tools will be appreciated. We are ramping up a very big Oracle project but lack a lot of Oracle expertise (pretty much an Informix/DB2 shop prior to this). Please send me any information to marc.baime_at_telops.gte.com. Let me thank you in advance as any information/experiences will be greatly appreciated.

Regards...Marc Baime Received on Tue Apr 02 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message