US-CO-DENVER/BOULDER-Oracle Manufacturing Applications Consultants - SOLBOURNE (company)

From: Carl Norcross <nork1_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/03/31

At Solbourne, we're the premier Oracle services provider along the front range of the Colorado Rockies. If you have the drive it takes to consult in an entreprenuerial employee-owned environment, Solbourne offers your carrer much more than the excellence of the Oracle product. Like professional growth, plus the chance to spend more time exactly where you want to be - close to home. And with our scenic location in Boulder, Colorado, Solbourne truly offers a unique way to succeed. If you're ready to escape the fast pace of the Big 6 or job shops, join us. Best of all, Solbourne is a Preferred Business Alliance Partner with Oracle, and we provide top Oracle training to our consultants so that they are and will be the most knowledgeable in the business.

We're currently seeking qualified individuals for Oracle Manufacturing applications implementation projects in the Denver area. Positions available are:

      Functional Consultants:  Responsible for evaluating customer
      manufacturing systems and recommending modifications to either
      Oracle applications or customer processes as required. 3 years
      of experience in a professional manufacturing environment and
      experience as a project team leader or team member implementing
      one or more Oracle manufacturing or financials applications is
      required.  BA/BS degree; MBA preferred.

      DBA/Systems Administrators:  Responsible for implementation of
      Oracle applications packages and development of forms and
      reports as required.  These positions require a minimum of one
      year of experience in an Oracle dba/systs admin position and
      a relevant BS/BA degree.

In addition to a supportive, challenging atmosphere, Solbourne offers a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, send your resume and salary history to: Solbourne, attn: Carl Norcross; 1790 38th Street, Suite 300, Boulder, CO 80301. FAX: (303) 417-2820. E-mail: nork1_at_ix.netcom.com.

Solbourne is an equal opportunity employer. Please note that we do require that candidates have the legal right to live and work in the US. Received on Sun Mar 31 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message