Re: Need INfo on ORACLE Web Server

From: Christoph Torlinsky <ctorlins_at_crl.com>
Date: 1996/03/31

 I am curious too. Does the ORacle WebServer provide Dynamic Web Page handling for users who seek particular information? And what sorts functions does it offer compared to Illustra? Does offer tracking of the users that hit certain webpages, to create pages suited for a target audience.

curious...will try the free trial version tho, once I download it.

-chris

badri (badri_at_cc.gatech.edu) wrote:
: Hi:

: I need the following information:

: a) What does ORACLE Web server provide that others don't?
: b) What is your comment on the cost-benefit ratio of using
: ORACLE's web server as opposed to another?
: c) Development time on the product
: d) User-friendliness

: Any comments would be greatly appreciated,

: thanks a lot,

: -Badri