Re: Cemetery Management Software

From: kimdix <kimdix_at_intellinet.com>
Date: 1996/03/30

There is a company out of Jonesboro, AR that has a program called "The Directors Assistant" This program is for funeral directors. They Also have a cemetery package but I can't remember the name of it off-hand. The name of the company is Continental Computer. I worked there a few years back and I know they were at that time working on a windows version of the product. I can't remember their phone number off the top of my head but I can certainly e-mail it to you. Unfortunately I can't tell who the originator of this thread was. Feel free to e-mail me at kimdix_at_intellinet.com. Received on Sat Mar 30 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message