DESIGNER 2000 - HOW TO SAVE A NEW APPLICATION?

From: Raj Raghu <hr065_at_cleveland.Freenet.Edu>
Date: 1996/03/29

Hi,

I recently installed Designer 2000 (v2.0) on a PC running on an Oracle database (v.7.1.4). I have manager rights to the Repository.

I am unable to create new applications from the Repository Object navigator. I get the following error message when i try to save a new application I create:

"RME 0224: Failed to close activity."

The software was installed using the tips provided alongwith the software I got from OCSIG and the number of Indexes, files, buffers, etc., match what was mentioned in the instructions sheet.

The system runs on a Pentium 120 PC with 32 MB RAM.

Would appreciate any help.

Please copy your response to RRAGHU_at_FDIC.GOV.

TIA and have a good weekend.

Raj