Re: HELP >> 7.1.4 IMPORT / EXPORT PROBLEMS!

From: Tony Damon <bfntd_at_aimnet.com>
Date: 1996/03/29

Make sure you are not doing anyting to "damage" the file (editing, losing trailing nulls, etc). If you FTP the files, use BINARY mode.

Tony Damon

Chuck Isaacson (ccisaac_at_mtu.edu) wrote:
: You might try using the ignore=y parameter. But check just to make
: sure you get the data.
:
: Norman R. Deets II (ndeets_at_frontiernet.net) wrote:
: : I'm having problem importing/exporting to/from Oracle 7.1.4 for Sun
: : Solaris 2.3/2.4 - imports simply don't work, give an ORA-1330 I believe
: : (end of file error of some sort). I've been told that this is a known
: : bug in 7.1.4, and I have 7.2.3 on order. In the interim, however, it
: : would be great if I could find a patch or a way to work aroud this - is
: : it possible?? If a patch (or work around) is available, please drop me
: : an e-mail note in addition to a netnews reply (if possible - I can't get
: : online often and really need this info ASAP if possible). TIA!
: : -Norm Deets
: : ndeets_at_tridec.com