Re: Getting C++ to call my procedures ??

From: Christian Hilmersen <Christian.Hilmersen_at_NOOFT.ABB.ABB.telemax.no>
Date: 1996/03/29

>> I'm building a database that needs to have PL/SQL procedures executed
>> by a C++ program, I do not believe we have Pro*C does anyone know how
>> to write that sort of code, or does anyone have any Pro*C output code?
If you do not want to use Pro*C, you could use the Oracle Call Interface  (OCI). OCI is pretty straight forward if you have programmed with Sybase Ct-library or with ODBC at the api-level. Dr.Dobbs Journal just had an article featuring OCI programming with C++.

Christian Hilmersen Received on Fri Mar 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message