Re: NOVICE - How to get a list of tables in DB

From: Mike G <gallagher_at_nm-us.campus.mci.net>
Date: 1996/03/29

In article <315506BD.2EC1_at_randomc.com.usa>, "Joseph Y. Suh" <jsuh_at_randomc.com.usa> wrote:

>Mike, before you post your question, please consult to your Oracle
>manual first. It seems like you didn't try to look Oracle manual or any
>reference books. That's not a good practice. I do not intend to
>intimidate you, but you need to do some home work before you post your
>question. Bob is so kind to answer your question.

Might it be that I don't HAVE " an Oracle manual" or an "Oracle manual or any reference books." And so this is an efficient way to get a quick, singular answer, without >>wasting<<< anyone's time... hint, hint...Thanks for your concern... Received on Fri Mar 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message