Re: Development of Oracle Power Objects for OS/2 stopped!!! E-Mail Campaign!!!

From: Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH <bsa_at_kf8nh.apk.net>
Date: 1996/03/28

Also sprach kjbaxter_at_charm.net (<4j7btg$a31_at_canton.charm.net>): +-----

| Now Oracle, huh?  You know, there are more companies announcing that
| they *WON'T* develop for OS/2 than there companies announcing that they
| *WILL* develop for OS/2.  I just wish IBM would do more at attracting
| more developers!

+--->8

It's not that simple: reading between the lines of their official announcement,  IBM talked them into porting Developer/2000 instead. :-( (Try pricing Dev/2000. And will it work with Watcom SQL?)

--
++brandon s. allbery	from home in parma, oh		bsa_at_kf8nh.apk.net
(work address)						bsa_at_telotech.com