Re: Synthetic Oil

From: Bob Manieri <bmanieri_at_ford.com>
Date: 1996/03/28

g592291_at_mip.lasc.lockheed.com (Terry Veli) wrote:
>Another suggestion you might try, to get better database performance, is to
>use platinum plugs. They really help startup time and last longer than
>conventional plugs.
All databases here at Ford have been using platinum plugs since 7.2 went production. HP says they are good for the life of the database.

Bob Manieri                           email : bmanieri_at_ford.com
Database Administrator                voice : (610) 584-7085
Ford Electronics, Lansdale, PA        pager : (609) 342-0314
Business is war....information is the high ground.  - J.Abrahamson
..we can deprive the enemy of the high ground.  - J. Buford