Re: ROS ERROR:-200

From: NLoske <nloske_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/03/27

: I'm having a recurring problem with my FORMS 4.5
: designer : Whenever I try to save some specific forms,
: I get the Forms error message " "ROS ERROR: -200" "
: followed by "FRM-10044: Cannot create file"
: I have plenty of disk space, besides, it doesn't let
: me s"Save As" onto an alternate drive"
: Can anybody help me out on this?

I used to get this error. Oracle tells me it's caused by a corrupted form file. ROS is Remote Object Store. Since Oracle has no repair utility about the only thing you can do is create a new form and copy as much of the damaged form into the new one. I was able to save everything but one object (problably the damaged one). As I said I used to get this error. Since I stopped using libraries things are much more stable.

Good luck. Received on Wed Mar 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message