Re: OPO - filling in tables - how?

From: Eric Therrien <ericth_at_montrealnet.ca>
Date: 1996/03/27

In article <4i9g76$mtn_at_news.nstn.ca>, rob_pksa_at_fox.nstn.ca wrote:

> I have a lot of data I need to put into some tables in OPO. Is there an
> automatic way of doing this? SQL*loader won't help because we are
> developing on a standalone machine using the Blaze database.

Well, you can always make a method that open the file that contain your data and "import" it in...

Unfortunately, there is no other way to do it... If you can, I would sugest buting PO7, much better in my opinion...

  Eric Therrien                       Internet: ericth_at_montrealnet.ca
  Club Informatique Longueuil: http://www.connectmmic.net/users/cil
  Président du Club Informatique longueuil inc           Montreal, PQ