Re: Informix 7.2 vs. Oracle 7.3 on 64-bit Digital Alpha Ser

From: David Sidwell <DASIDWEL_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1996/03/27

> Get a life Sidwell. Informix kicks Oracle butt all day long.

A useful and obviously unbiased comment Dillard :)

[snip - much crap cut for brevity]

> This is a moot discussion. Oracle is more interested in building
> internet devices than providing real databases anyway. Informix
> has nothing to worry about.

? Oracle does not *build* internet devices. Internet s/w yes.

> Informix is the best. I said it, you heard it, that settles it!

You wrote it, I read it, it obviously settles nothing. Oops, forgot the exclamation point !!!

> -perryd (Guru)

Obviously dillusional !

> = Perry Dillard - Chief Architect Direct Dial: (206)517-6430 =

I hope your code design is better than your debating skills !

P.S. Another sad newsgroup reader who would rather flame than eduacate...

  • End of Message ----