Re: Oracle Objects For OLE and VB4

From: Rick Clark <clarkr_at_flash.net>
Date: 1996/03/27

>> The only version of Oracle Objects for OLE that I am aware of is 16
>> Bit version 1.0.55. This version of OO4O is a VB3.0 add in. I am not
>> sure of the support in VB4.0 for vb3.0 OCXs. Oracle should release a
>> new version of OO4O for the 32 bit environment soon.
>>
>> Brad Rhodes
Just a note: I am using Oracle Objects under VB 4.0 16-bit and it works fine. I cannot use the data control for some reason (which is ok with me), but the objects themselves are great. Very fast. I wish they had a Find method though. Maybe you could add that in the next release Oracle?

Rick Clark
clarkr_at_flash.net Received on Wed Mar 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message