Re: oracle + aux

From: Michael Kranzdorf <mikek_at_krt.com>
Date: 1996/03/27

In article
<baylormac-2003961710140001_at_pool057.max3.dallas.tx.dynip.alter.net>, baylormac_at_aol.com (Christopher Naya) wrote:

> Anybody out there in this migration boat?

Yup, me too. Unfortunately I have no answers for you, but let me know what you decide. I'm considering Solaris, NT, and AIX also. Trying another Apple/unix box is difficult - aux is great, but getting dropped by both Apple and Oracle is a pain. NT is supposed to be nice, but run a MS server in my nice apple company? yuck!

> What's the best e-mail address to use to get heard at Apple, telling them
> how important it is that they have Oracle on these servers?

Just some guesses:

Guy Kawasaki - Evangelist - <gkawasaki_at_macway.com> Chuq Von Rospach - Apple Business Systems - chuq_at_abs.apple.com Dave Berman - Apple Client/Server person - He has presented as the Apple rep at IOUW events - <old address: BERMAN.D_at_AppleLink.Apple.COM>

Michael Kranzdorf                                    mikek_at_krt.com
Kranzco Realty Trust       http://www.krt.com         610.941.9292