Re: Cemetery Management Software

From: Sundial Services <sundial_at_primenet.com>
Date: 1996/03/26

In article <4j69st$8ub_at_antares.en.com> grumpy_at_en.com (Seymour Dupa) writes:

>Joe Surfer (vigil_at_mail.sdsu.edu) wrote:
>: Any generalized database software would work, but who wants to
>: customize all the fields / attributes like "close casket burial"
>: "overdue A/R, so dig em up and send em back" to "value of jewelry in
>: casket".

> I would, and I wouldn't think anythibg of it. As a matter of fact, I
>would even customize some fields for *you*, like "number of people I
>pissed off today by insulting them when they asked an honest question".

I made an honest living doing a Parasitology database not long ago... eeeyuck! But we must be serious -- even funeral homes and cemeteries are legitimate businesses with the same data-processing needs. We can smile but I don't think we should post our smiles.

/mr/ Received on Tue Mar 26 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message