OraWeb mailing list?

From: Allen Hubenak <allenh_at_Starbase.NeoSoft.COM>
Date: 1996/03/26

I heard somewhere that there was a mailing list for Oracle's WebServer users. Can someone tell me how to subscribe and where to mail messages to? Thanks...

I'm a new user/administrator of this product, and I'm impressed so far. I'm having trouble getting any oracle account except the owa_dba one to run the sample procedures. Every other account I try to setup in the owa.cfg file results in an "url not found" error when I try to run the samples I've moved over to their accounts. And I'm confused as to how ports are related to the different oracle accounts. Oh well, this product will keep me busy for awhile... :)

Take care...

Allen Received on Tue Mar 26 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message