Re: HELP ! CONNECT INTERNAL password

From: <vermaat_at_gemini.tfdl.agro.nl>
Date: 1996/03/26

In article <4j2jjr$1ir_at_netfs.dnd.ca>, j_mcsheff_at_quartz.achq.dnd.ca writes:
>Does anybody know how to set the password for connecting intrenal using Version 7.1.3.2 on a VAX Alpha machine ? I can
>connect internal in SQLDBA but am unable to in SQLPLUS to be able to run the post installation scripts
>cat70101.sql, cat70102.sql, etc, etc as set out in "Oracle7 Server Release 7.1.3 Production Readme section 1.1 "
>"UPGRADING 7.0.13/15/16 to 7.1"

To be able to connect as INTERNAL in SQLDBA, your VMS-account needs to have enabled the rights identifier ORA_DBA.

| Peter J.R. Vermaat | Dutch Department of Agriculture | Wageningen |

| p.j.r.vermaat_at_tfdl.agro.nl | http://gemini.tfdl.agro.nl:1024/~vermaat/ |
|                           Flagellant in Dreamland                            |