Re: Form 4.5 hide text?

From: Monique M Morris <mmorris_at_usc.edu>
Date: 1996/03/25

Remember, however, that SET_ITEM_PROPERTY will not work on boiler-plate text. If you have item "labels" you will need to create "dummy" fields into which you place the label and then use SET_ITEM_PROPERTY on these dummy fields too.

Another possibility (variation on a theme) is to place the dummy field directly on top of the boiler-plate text (if it is static) and use the DISPLAYED property to hide/not hide the underlying boiler-plate text.

--
Monique M Morris
Sr Oracle Applications Developer