US-MO-SENIOR ORACLE DBA-DATAWAREHOUSE/UNIX/IMMEDIATE/cont or perm

From: Jeff Dellinger <resumes_at_mo.net>
Date: 1996/03/25

US-MO-SENIOR ORACLE DBA-DATAWAREHOUSE/UNIX/IMMEDIATE/cont or perm

I am in need of SENIOR LEVEL professionals with at least 5 years ORACLE database administration experience. The client is building one of the largest data warehouse, repository, and replicator systems in the world. Experience in the following is required;

Previous work experience with data modeling and methodologies. Must have data warehouse experience. This installation is 10 to 15 TB.

Must have experience designing ORACLE DB's from the logical to the physical.

Must have Oracle data systems administration such as DB tuning, performance measurement.

Must have a strong UNIX background.

Multiple positions available.

We specialize in consulting opportunities and often work with independant and subcontract employees and permanent placement. I have several positions open now and always have contract openings available.
 Can you fax me a hard copy of your resume along with salary or rate requirements and location preferences (314-928-1108). Do you prefer contract or permanent work? Are you willing to relocate or travel to client site for onsite work? What technology arena do you feel most comfortable with? What is your visa status? Let me know and I will check your skills against current job openings to see if you fit something, if not I will put you in our database for future openings. We will not submit your resume to any of our client companies without approval from you. Thanks and I look forward to working with you.

Check out our website at

(http://walden.mo.net/~devino/ads.htm)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Dellinger
800-300-1149

  _/_/_/_/ _/_/_/ _/_/_/_/ | JEFF DELLINGER

   _/    _/  _/    _/ _/        | APPLIED DATA SYSTEMS
  _/_/_/_/  _/    _/ _/_/_/_/   | "Contract and Permanent
 _/    _/  _/    _/       _/    |  Data Processing Personnel"
_/    _/  _/_/_/   _/_/_/_/     | St. Charles/St. Louis, Missouri

              http://walden.mo.net/~devino/ads.htm
       (314) 928-1149   resumes_at_mo.net   (314) 949-2320 evenings
       US Toll Free (800) 300-1149       24hr FAX (314) 928-1108