Re: Matching Forms(4.5) to different screen resolutions

From: Rebecca R. Aponte <aponte_at_destin.gulfnet.com>
Date: 1996/03/25

> > Tom Platts <santos.salib_at_a011.aone.net.au> wrote:

> > >WE need to design Forms for applications displayed on different screen
> > >sizes/resolutions eg laptop vs SVGA etc. Has anyone developed a method
> > >for doing this dynamically. We don't want to develop multiple sets of
> > >forms unless we can't avoid it! Thanks in anticipation of your help in
> > >this area! AS we are operating on a shared account would you please
> > >E-mail me with any suggestions

I have the same situation with IBM-PC, SOLARIS 1X and SOLARIS 2.5 and we decide to standardize the resolution to the lowest and font size to the minimun. The big problem os the graphics but I have have not found a way around it. If anybody got an idea.. Received on Mon Mar 25 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message