Re: Cemetery Management Software

From: Joe Surfer <vigil_at_mail.sdsu.edu>
Date: 1996/03/24

Out of context I think this is the bizarrest request I've ever heard. Any generalized database software would work, but who wants to customize all the fields / attributes like "close casket burial" "overdue A/R, so dig em up and send em back" to "value of jewelry in casket".

The Truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.