need help with project

From: Elaine Sue Parrish <esp1_at_Ra.MsState.Edu>
Date: 1996/03/24

Please help me with my Thesis project.

(At the end of this message, there are some questions.)

I am a post-grad student at Mississippi State University. Last May I earned my Master's degree in Technology. This summer I, hopefully, will get my Ed.S.

The Technology department at State offers a program that is applicable to business/industry or education, depending on the electives chosen. The program is an overview of the many facets of technology today.

Courses include Networking, Telecommunications (Internet), Lab Management, Planing for Technology programs, Multi-Media (incorporating Audio, Video, text, graphics, animation, and clipart), Design and Evaluation of Software, Emerging Technologies, Repair and Maintenance, and software applications Microsoft Works, Compel, HyperCard, PageMaker, CorelDraw, and PowerPoint.

*NOTE*: There is no programming in this department and it is not part of, nor associated with, the Computer Science Department.

The point of my project is to collect job information about positions in the public or private sector that are available to persons with this education.

These job titles do not have to be positions that are currently vacant. The idea here is to create a database of the kinds of jobs that are out there.

If you are interested, you may check out my homepage which is dedicated to this project. There are links to my Resume, the computer applications that I use, my personal computer-related library, and an overview of the course descriptions.

http://www2.msstate.edu/~esp1/index.html

or (for all the homepages at Mississippi State University, mine included)

http://www.msstate.edu/local_users.html (no "2")

All questions below are optional; but I would appreciate as much information as you will share with me.

Job Title:
Brief Description:
Company:
Brief Description:
City, State:
jobs of this kind in company:
entry level salary:

Comments:

Your Name:
City, State:

Thank you for your time and for your assistance.

Elaine Parrish

Elaine S. Parrish           "What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not
esp1_at_ra.msstate.edu          yet been discovered."- Emerson(1803-1882)

(that's: esp one)
Starkville, Mississippi ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "One man with courage makes a majority." Andrew Jackson (1767-1845)

Genealogy Buff-ette: Surnames (anytime, anywhere):

[esp. Arkansas, Texas]: Parrish \ Bowen \ Doroden \ Hamilton \ Chappell

[esp. Missouri {Stoddard Co}]: Douglas \ Henson \ Pirtle; Purtell \ Livingston; Levingston \ Malone \ Shrader; Schrader; Schreader \ Moore

"A sharp tongue is the only edge tool that grows keener with constant use."
  • Washington Irving (1783-1859)