Re: help need in Pro *c

From: Gerard H. Pille <ghp_at_infosoft.be>
Date: 1996/03/22

In article <4iu7n3$6na_at_wraith.its.uow.edu.au>, Srikanth Jagannath (sj09_at_wraith.its.uow.edu.au) says...
!>
!>Hello,
!>
!>I need ur help in solving a problem in Pro *c, i want to run a script
!file from
!>within Pro *c, that is i have a script file called script.sql, i want
!to run
!>this file from Pro *c, i want to know how i can do that....
!>
!>thank u for ur help,
!>
!>srikanth
!>
!>sj09_at_cs.uow.edu.au
!>

As I believe only sqlplus is capable of interpreting your script, you would have to call it and pass the script as a parameter, something like:

 system("sqlplus user/passwd _at_script");

This has got nothing to do with PRO*C, it's just c, do u c? Or am I 2fast4u?

--
Kind reGards
     \ /   |