Re: Good Oracle books?

From: Jim Richards <jimr_at_aone.net.au>
Date: 1996/03/22

Soemwhere in the midst of time, ak104_at_cleveland.Freenet.Edu says...

> So what are good references for learning Oracle programming?

I am going through the ORACLE PL/SQL book by Steven Feuetstein, the Nutshell book from O'Reilly & Associates. Although I don't like the order of some of the topics, being a programmer already I have jumped the easy chapters. I find it very good, quite detailed (sometime too much) but a good book, even though it is 800+ pages ...

It was recommended to me by an Oracle consultant, as the ORACLE manuals are more referenece and the ORACLE press books don't have a PL/SQL one ...

--
This message has been composed on 100% recycled electrons.
It was brought to you by jimr_at_aone.net.au <-- Note: NEW ADDRESS ...