Re: Porting Forms from Win to SCO

From: Monique M Morris <mmorris_at_usc.edu>
Date: 1996/03/21

Bingo! Yes it is because of the lower version on SCO... we have done the exact same thing and found the exact same core dump result. You can however save your form to the database (the Win 4.5.6.5.5 version) and then use Motif Designer to open the form from the database. Then generate from within Motif designer and you should have a runable char-based form too! Question: does this additionally alter your windows designed form? I can't say for sure, but I think it must since it changes the fonts, button-sizes, etc.

Oracle has tried to give us two patches to "fix" the SCO generator. Neither one has worked...

--
Monique M Morris
Sr Oracle Applications Developer