Database Startup problem with Personal ORACLE 7 on win95 machine

From: Nitin Shah <lnustoc.cztmb9_at_eds.com>
Date: 1996/03/21

I just installed personal oracle 7 (trial CD) on my win95 PC. When I try to startup the database through Database Manager or runnng SQLDBA I get the error "ORA 03121 : No interface drive connected". I am unable to proceed further because of this error.

I looked at the help and it says SQL*NET driver is not loaded in memory. I had installed SQL*NET on my machine. Do I have to add the driver myself into system.ini or win.ini? How do I load the driver in memory or I have a different problem?

I would appreciate any help either by email or post in this newsgroup.

--
Nitin Shah
EDS Manufacturing Service Center