start-up opportunity in the Boston/Cambridge area

From: James Burke <jburke_at_mit.edu>
Date: 1996/03/21

We're looking for people in the Boston area with data-wharehousing/EIS interests to join our start-up. We are currently working on the development of an internet (web-based) business application that has broad market potential.

Ideal candidates have professional experience in one or more of the following: EIS or OLAP system consulting and development, RDBMS application development, database reporting software development, software architecture design, network administration, and project management. Furthermore, ideal candidates are people with industry knowledge in MRP, scheduling, order cycle, or related business systems.

Enthusiasm counts for a lot. Current advanced degree students are encouraged to respond. If you or someone you know has the right skills and is willing to take a calculated risk for great upside potential, please respond with a resume or a brief summary of your capabilities.

Regards,

Jim Burke Received on Thu Mar 21 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message