SQLNET TCP/IP install on Win95

From: Rich Moldovan <richmo_at_azstarnet.com>
Date: 1996/03/20

I am installing SQLNET TCP/IP 1.1.9.0 and TCP/IP Adaptor 2.1.4 on a Win95 box. Currently the 95 system is using the built in MS TCP/IP stack for all networking functions. My version of Oracle does not show a selection for this TCP/IP stack in the install. I have found the NT stack to work but it is painfully slow when making the initial connection. My questions is:
Does anyone know if Oracle has a specific driver for SQLNET and the Win95 TCP/IP stack, and if so where I could obtain it.

Thanks in advance. Received on Wed Mar 20 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message