Re: ODBC/MS-ACCESS interference with instance

From: Dana M. RIley <Dana.Riley_at_sdrc.com>
Date: 1996/03/19

beatonb_at_cadvision.com (Bill Beaton) wrote: It has been a while since I worked with that combination, but as I remember it Access requires that the tables have a unique non null index on each table to be updated so it can be sure to update the correct record, as it has no concept of the Oracle RowID.

If your user is going to use ODBC/ACCESS for data input or modification, you will have to create the indexes. Received on Tue Mar 19 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message