Re: Has anyone seen this message before?

From: Stuart Hemming <shemminga_at_cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: 1996/03/19

In: Article: 56561 of comp.databases.oracle Frederico Amorim <famorim_at_edinfor.pt> wrote:

> OS Failure: Unable to Get Current Working Directory"

FWIW, the only time I've seen this is when someone has deleted the directory I'm in or it's permissions have changed. Try executing PWD when you exit from orainst, see what that reports.

These are *my* opinions. Please don't make the mistake of believing anybody else is stupid enough to think like this!
 Stuart Hemming                     | shemminga_at_cix.compulink.co.uk
 The Data Base                      | Tel: + 44 (0) 115 925 0005
 Nottingham UK                      | Fax: + 44 (0) 115 929 4668