Package Information For Oracle

From: Ruiyuan Jiang <rjiang_at_akbs.com>
Date: 1996/03/19

Hi,

I have a foolish question about oracle on Sun Solaris system. I think on Sun you can issue a command "pkginfo" for the applications that are installed on the system. When I did this command, the system gave me a long list of packages installed such as open windows, CDE, etc.. I did not see the package "Oracle" is listed over there. Am I wrong about the "pkginfo" comand or something else? Thanks in advance. The system is Sparc Center 1000E with Oracle 7.1. Also does anyone know how to find the applications installed on HP-UX.

Ruiyuan Jiang		System Administrator
Advantage kbs, Inc.	rjiang_at_akbs.com

(908) 287-2236 Received on Tue Mar 19 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message