Oracle Developer Needed

From: Juan Irizarry <APCS_at_msn.com>
Date: 1996/03/19

A.P. Computer Services,Inc. has a job opportunity for a programmer.

We are dedicated to developing Payroll & Human Resources Softwares in Puerto Rico. Our system has been developed using the latest technology from Oracle Developer 2000 tools. We are seeking individuals with the following requirements ;

  1. Willing to Move to Puerto Rico.
  2. At least one year of hands-on experience with Developer 2000.(High proficiency in Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5 required)
  3. Proficicent in the management of the oracle database 7.0 >.
  4. Knowledge of MS-Visual C++.
  5. Sharp Troubleshooting skills.
  6. Self-Motivated, Quick Learner, Able to work with minimun supervision.

Individuals who are interested and meet these requirements please send you resume, salary history and any other relevant information to :

Attn:
Mr. Juan C. Irizarry
A.P. Computer Services,Inc.
(809) 753-8350 Fax
APCS_at_caribe.net
APCS_at_MSN.COM Received on Tue Mar 19 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message