Re: Forms 4.5 Question

From: Yoram zilberberg <elric_dm_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: 1996/03/19

Elric here again,

 I've checked the metter a little and now I think that you'll have to do a real Forms programing to get ehat you want.

 The multi-record oriantaion set to horizontal will only creat ONE line somting like:

 Dept1 Emp1 Emp2 Emp3
 Dept2
 Dept3

 where the emp's displayed are of the current department.  you can think of having 6 blocks

 D1 E1
 D2 E2
 D3 E2

where D1-D3 area based on dept (and select into them in "jumps" of three) E1 is a detail block to D1, E2 to D2 etc. then set the key-down trigger on D1 to preform "go_block(D2)" . this might work but key-dom on block D3 will be a killer. good luck

                      Yoram Z.

In Article<4i7pib$pmp_at_news1.infinet.com>, <ktoepke_at_198.30.154.1> write:
news.NetVision.net.il!psinntp!psinntp!psinntp!howland.reston.ans.net!newsfeed.i nternetmci.com!news.infinet.com!news