Re: Forms 4.5 Question

From: David M. Taulbee <dtaulbee_at_po.michsb.trw.com>
Date: 1996/03/19

Try this for a starting point. Use a control block and scroll bars to maintain position of records displayed in 3 different Master blocks. This is just the briefest of starting points and may become somewhat involved to implement.

Control Block (orientation vertical 3 rows displayed w/scroll bar)

Master Block1 (single row)
Master Block2 (single row)
Master Block3 (single row)

Detail Block1 (orientation horizontal)