Re: Spreadsheet load into Oracle7 RDBMS

From: cdayton <cdayton_at_iu.net>
Date: 1996/03/18

In article <4i76qb$g_at_castle.nando.net>, cfischer_at_nando.net says...

>Brian Heath <73144.665_at_compuserve.com> wrote:
>
>>I am looking to see if anyone knows of a utility or software package
>>that will take a Lotus 1-2-3 or MS Excel file and load it into an Ora
 cle
>>database. I have clients that need to do this and I'm looking for a
>>more seemless way than saving file as comma delimited and then
>>using SQL*Loader.

Also, you could try Q+E it has a lot of capability for accessing many database types, without needing to be a programmer. ... Or any number of windows database programs -- most of them have an ODBC interface.. And yes, ODBC is slower. Received on Mon Mar 18 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message