Re: Checking LONG datatype for NULL

From: Yoram zilberberg <elric_dm_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: 1996/03/17

Also, In sql*plus there a "set null <string>" command that sets the printout result of a null to that string In forms maybe you can use the default value hope it helps

                    Yoram Z.

In Article<4i94jq$92q_at_romeo.logica.co.uk>, <marrowm_at_logica.com> write:
news.NetVision.net.il!psinntp!psinntp!psinntp!howland.reston.ans.net!newsfeed.i nternetmci.com!iol!tank.news.pipex.net!pipex!dish.news.pipex.net!pipex!logica.c o.uk!p00894