Q 2 Des2K Ver 1.2 Programmers

From: Yoram zilberberg <elric_dm_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: 1996/03/17

I'm having some problems in one application-system beening desgined using DEsginer2000.
 I have one module. I can see it in the RON but when I try to delete it (using both delete and force-delete) I get the message:

: RME-00222: Failed to dispatch operation to Repository
: RME-00011: Operation 'del' on MODULE has failed
: RME-00020: Internal API error -
: ORA-01400: mandatory (NOT NULL) column is missing
: or null during insert
: ORA-06512: at line 2
: ORA-04088: error during execution of trigger
: '<Case Owner>.CITARDSDD_STRUCTURE_ELEMENTS'
:

  • The <Case owner> is, of course, the owner of my designer2000 instalation.

also, tring to Archive this AS result in an error
: ORA-00001: Unique constraint (.) Violated

  • I did NOT leave out the constraint name, I simply dont get it in the error message (not a day-to-day sort-of-thing, isn't it)

may Idea is that it's somthing to do about priviliges and missing (not not permitted) sequences and maybe even tables.

befor I disable the constrans/trigger and delete manualy does anyone have a more "safe" Idea.

Please send responce to elric_dm_at_netvision.net.il

thanks in advance,

                        Yoram Z.