URGENT!!1- Please Help ORA 01122,01110,01207

From: Per Sundman adedata AB <SUNDMANPG_at_decus.se>
Date: 1996/03/15

Can anyone please help me!

We lost same data and decided to restore the latest backup. Then we found that one of the datafiles was lost on the backup. Ireceived this messages:

ORA-01122: database file 62 failed verification check
ORA-01110: data file 62: '/u11/ORACLE/ADE/updCAL3.dbf'
ORA-01207: file is more recen than control file - old control file.

This datafile is in a tablespace with 2 other datafiles, it also has a index tablespace built on the tables. The complete application has 21 tablespaces spread on vary devices. When i try to startup the database I receive those messages and it shut down the database immediatley. Can someone please tell me how to bring up the database or how to recover the tablespace. If I can start the database I have the possibility to backup the controlfiles,and recreate it without the datafiles, drop the tablespace and restart. But then I will loose the data in the tablespace. Have anyone got a better idea, please help me. Received on Fri Mar 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message