Re: FRM-10044 - Cannot create file

From: <dmoyer_at_gpu.com>
Date: 1996/03/15

This message usually occurs due to permission problems whether it be write access to a network drive or database user permissions. If it is a permission problem it should be consistent among PC's, but this is a place to start.

scott moyer

In <3148AF97.2E2F_at_cit.ac.nz>, Leo Homes <Leo.Homes_at_cit.ac.nz> writes:
>I have installed Ocacle 7.1.3.3.3 on Windows NT. I have
>installed forms 4.5 on 25 Windows NT client machines.
>When my students attempt to save their work they sometimes
>get "FRM-10044 - Cannot create file". I have not yet found
>ant pattern to which students get the errors when. Changing
>from one machine to another can make the error appear or go.
>Any ideas?
>
>Thanks in advance
>Leo Homes

D. Scott Moyer, Jr.                        dmoyer_at_gpu.com (work)
GPU Service Corporation                dsmoyer_at_enter.net (home)
Reading, PA Received on Fri Mar 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message