Re: FRM-10044 - Cannot create file

From: Robert C. Nix <rnix_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1996/03/14

Be sure that the Working Directory is a writeable directory. Make sure that the TEMP and TMP environment variables point to writeable directories.

Leo Homes wrote:

> I have installed Ocacle 7.1.3.3.3 on Windows NT. I have
> installed forms 4.5 on 25 Windows NT client machines.
> When my students attempt to save their work they sometimes
> get "FRM-10044 - Cannot create file". I have not yet found
> ant pattern to which students get the errors when. Changing
> from one machine to another can make the error appear or go.
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Leo Homes

Robert C. Nix
Oracle Tools Support
mailto:rnix_at_us.oracle.com

The thoughts, opinions, remarks, statements, ...
expressed here are my own and do not necessarily
represent those of Oracle Corporation.