Re: Current Oracle DBA Salary Info.???

From: Bob Manieri <bmanieri_at_ford.com>
Date: 1996/03/13

>>Hi!
>> Does anyone have info. on current market
>>salary for an Oracle DBA (about 2yrs. exp.).
>>Any info. would be truly appreciated.
>>Thanks in advance,
>>Kittu

The market is real good right now. Just look at all the postings by recruiters in this group. Just some advice, listen to any that call you, you never know what they might have. As far as salaries go, I believe the record for a DBA who is an employee and NOT a consultant was set in St Louis, MO by a couple of guys who got $90,000 plus. (This was in COMPTERWORLD) Good luck!

  Bob Manieri                           email : bmanieri_at_ford.com
  Database Administrator                voice : (610) 584-7085
  Ford Electronics, Lansdale, PA        pager : (609) 342-0314
  Business is war....information is the high ground.  - J.Abrahamson
  ...we can deprive the enemy of the high ground.  - J. Buford