problems in des2K archive

From: <elric_dm_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: 1996/03/13

we are using designer2000 version 1.2 and ONE application system can not be archived.
also, in the same application system there is one module that can not be deleted (not even using force delete) when we try it cries out "error in database trigger" I am very near to disable the trigger and try forse delete again (maybe than the archive will work as well) does something like that ever happened to somebody else ?
I can send tech. details (like the trigger name and specific error codes) details if it'll help
thanks

                       yoram z.