Re: Dev2000 with po7win95

From: David Sanders <dsanders_at_globalcom.net>
Date: 1996/03/13

jvandermeiden_at_tribune.com wrote:

> Rafat,
>
> I spoke with Oracle today, they said that officially Developer 2000 will not
> run on Windows 95, but that there are ways to make it work. I also need to
> get Developer 200 running on Windows 95. Anyone know what tricks are required
> ? Oracle told me there is a way to get Windows 95 to run in 16-bit mode (??)

Oracle tech support needs some help. I have found a way to get the developer 2000 and Designer 200 to work in the Win 95 enviroment. You need to install the 7.2 Related files. I have spoken to Oracle Corp. and they do not have any knowledge of this working. In your Oracle.ini file set the local var = 2:orcl and it will work.

Hope it helped.

Michael Sanders Received on Wed Mar 13 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message