Re: *** LEGATO NETWORKER ***

From: Tony Damon <bfntd_at_aimnet.com>
Date: 1996/03/13

Robert Born (ststrmb_at_sugarland.unocal.com) wrote:
: Check out the Legato WEB page _at_ www.legato.com
:
: I assume you have a relatively large system to backup; Legator would a
: bit expensive for a small system. To backup your Oracle databases well,
: you really need Legato (or a competitor's product) for file system
: backup PLUS an Oracle specific database backup and recover tool such as
: Oracle Enterprise Backup Utility or DataTools SQL BackTrack that
: interface with Legato.
:

Legato also sells an Oracle interface. We choose SqlBacktrak based on price and features.

Tony Received on Wed Mar 13 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message